Waterloo Business Park
Living Work Spaces
- Christchurch's premier development for industry and business is well underway
- Master planned environment that has efficiency, sustainability and community at its core
- A multitude of options cater to those looking to purchase or those who prefer to lease
- Retail and hospitality outlets providing for the health and well-being of staff
- A team with a proven track record in construction and development provide a solid foundation for any investment.
Sizes starting from 2,500 sqm.
- Directly off Halswell Junction Road
- Services to the boundary
- Excellent Ground Conditions
- Very competitive development contributions
- Pricing from $250 - $285/sqm
Call Jeremy (0276 555647) today.
Design and Build
Work alongside an experienced team of forward-thinking, creative developers to design premises that are perfect for your business. Then let the teaam at Waterloo Business Park manage the project to completion, ensuring the highest standards are maintained and that the final outcome reflects your initial vision. There are flexible options to lease or to own.
A straight forward, effective solution for businesses looking to position themselves with Christchurch's leading business environment. Lease opportunities are available for companies of all sizes, in a range of high quality, well appointed facilities, allowing businesses to take full advantage of the wide range of amenities on offer with Waterloo Business Park.
Control your own destiny by buying your site within Waterloo Business Park, creating your ideal workplace using the the professional team of your choice. Waterloo's eminently practical location, just off Main South Road and Pound Road, high quality infrastructure and exceptional transport links means any investment is sound. Take a future focussed approach and grow and evolve with one of New Zealand's leading industrial developments.
Call Jeremy (0276 555647) to learn more.
Islington Square (foreground) comprises early industrial buildings that will be restored and repurposed to support the vision of Waterloo Business Park's developers.