Outstanding Central City Investment
Solid investment, flexible spaces
Auction Friday 30th August 2019 from 12 noon (unless sold prior)
Fully Leased - Annual Rental $155,278* (*Subject To Rent Review)
Amazing opportunity to secure this near-new Sheppard and Rout designed quality finished light commercial building in the Peterborough Precinct.
The Building Features
- High ceilings
- Fully airconditioned
- Extractor ducting for ground floor tenants
- Large grease trap for ground floor tenants
- Security surveillance system
- Two toilets and two disabled persons toilets including showers on the first floor
- Two toilets and a disabled person toilet including shower for each ground floor tenant
- Investment risk is split between two tenants
- Excellent location - close to many attractions and facilities and in the same block as the Christchurch City Council owned Peterborough Central which is planned to be a significant mixed use development
- Tenant mix - a major international business, DXC Technology NZ Limited, leases half the ground floor and all of the first floor. A niche restaurant, Bolina Foods Limited, leases half the ground floor
- Flexible tenancies - easily reconfigured
Owners are definite sellers and their 49 shareholders are seeking return of their capital. This property must be sold.
Call Jeremy Speight (0276 555647) for more information or click here to register and download the IM.