Waterloo Business Park, Christchurch
Living Work Spaces
- Christchurch's premier development for industry and business
- Master planned environment that has efficiency, sustainability and community at its core
- A multitude of options cater to those looking to purchase or those who prefer to lease
- Retail and hospitality outlets providing for the health and well-being of staff
- A team with a proven track record in construction and development provide a solid foundation for any investment.
Design and Build
Work alongside an experienced team of forward-thinking, creative developers to design premises that are perfect for your business. Then let the teaam at Waterloo Business Park manage the project to completion, ensuring the highest standards are maintained and that the final outcome reflects your initial vision. There are flexible options to lease or to own.
A straight forward, effective solution for businesses looking to position themselves with Christchurch's leading bsuiness environment. Lease opportunities are available for companies of all sizes, in a range of high quality, well appointed facilities, allowing businesses to take full advantage of the wide range of amenities on offer with Waterloo Business Park.
Control your own destiny by buying your site within Waterloo Business Park, creating your ideal workplace using the the professional team of your choice. Waterloo's eminently practical location, just off Main South Road and Pound Road, high quality infrastructure and exceptional transport links means any investment is sound. Take a future focussed approach and grow and evolve with one of New Zealand's leading industrial developments.
Call Jeremy today (0276 555647)
Look Who's Already Here
Join leading industrial operators at Waterloo Business Park including Hanham & Philp, Carinal Freight, Conroy, Tulloch, Farmlands, Hagley, Transdeisel, Reach Media, Davis Foods, Blackburn and others.
Stage Two A
Stage Two B
Sizes starting from 2,500 sqm up to 4,700 sqm.
- Directly of Halswell Junction Road
- Services to the boundary
- Excellent Ground Conditions
- Very competitive development contributions
- Titles out
- Pricing from $250 - $275/sqm